Welcome to my blog^^

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Spring Gala Blog Party!



1. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Japan. I've always liked manga, anime and the Japanese language so going there would be fun for me :)

2. What is the oldest item you own?
Either the jewelry my grandmother gave me or the pocket Bible my Dad gave me (it was his from a long time ago :) )but it's probably the jewelry from Grandma.

3. If you had to pick one hero, who would it be?
Either my Mom, my Grandmother, one of the ladies who attend my church or maybe the Apostle Paul? (he is a good example of a person who loves God above all else) :)


4. If you could have dinner with any three people, living or dead. Who would it be?
I don't know, probably my Grandfather on my Dad's side who died before I was born, Abraham Lincoln and either the Apostle Paul (or another person mentioned in the Bible), George Washington or Stonewall Jackson (I've been reading a book about him, he seemed nice :) )

5. Which do you like better, Coke or Pepsi?
Neither. I used to drink Pepsi when I was little but don't really care for it now and I've never liked coke. I prefer either Sprite, Strawberry crush/soda or Orange crush/soda

6. What would you rather have- chocolate or a cookie?
) I'd combine the two and have a chocolate cookie!

7. What is your favorite season?
Spring the season I was born in :)

8. What’s your favorite thing about Spring?
Flowers, cool weather! What's not to love about Spring?


9. What’s your favorite music?
I like country (especially when country singers release gospel type albums :) country style and hymns sound so nice!) and any type of Christian music, as well as classical music as long as its piano!


10. What’s your fashion/personal style?
I don't know really. But I tend to like vintage & historical clothes and some times more modern things.

No comments: